Date Posted: September 23, 2019
Closes: October 11, 2019
We're sorry, but the application period for this job opening has past. Please go to the ACHD Employment Home page for current employment opportunities.
Human Resource Generalist
Applications are now being accepted for the position of Human Resource (HR) Generalist in the Human Resources Department. This is an exempt position with a starting wage of: $58,739 to $70,470 annually/DOQ
- Under the supervision of the Chief HR Officer, the HR Generalist is responsible for the administration of various human resource programs for the District including recruitment, employee benefit programs, classification and compensation system, HRIS programs, and policy development and implementation.
- The HR Generalist will develop and monitor various tracking systems and reports to provide measurement of various human resource programs, assist in the handling of employee relations issues and District wide training efforts.
- The successful candidate will have considerable knowledge of local, state and federal laws relating to employment practices, principles and practices of human resources as well as employee and public relations. Human Resource certification as a SHRM-CP and/or PHR is desired.
- Good knowledge of compensation and benefit administration and organizational and policy development is necessary along with excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Considerable experience in Human Resource administration supplemented by specialized training related to human resources or graduation from college or university with emphasis in human resources is desired. OR Any equivalent combination of experience and training, which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities, may be acceptable.
A completed application is required and must be submitted to Human Resources by 4:30 p.m., October 11, 2019.