Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Closes: March 22, 2018
Leadworker - Broom Crew
Applications are now being accepted for Leadworker on the Adams Broom Crew. Starting wage is $21.58 - $24.81 per hour, DOQ.
ACHD offers an excellent benefit package with medical, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays and membership in the Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI).
- Under general supervision, the Leadworker will perform a wide variety of skilled maintenance functions to accomplish the street sweeping functions of the crew.
- The Leadworker assists with the direction of work for the crew and may act as Crew Chief in his absence. The Leadworker is required to be on an "on-call" rotation year around.
- This Leadworker position oversees mechanical and vacuum street sweepers and several dump trucks and is responsible to operate water trucks.
- Applicants must possess strong leadership skills with the ability to work independently in directing a crew to accomplish District maintenance activities and provide excellent customer service.
- Idaho Class "A" CDL is required. Tanker endorsement is required, but the incumbent will have up to 30 days to acquire the endorsement. Experience operating a Dump Truck with sander/anti-icing/salt and plow unit is a plus.
- OR Any combination of education and experience, which demonstrates competence in the knowledge and abilities for the position, may be acceptable.
A completed application is required and must be submitted to Human Resources by 4:30 p.m. on March 22, 2018.