Date Posted: November 21, 2019
Closes: December 10, 2019
We're sorry, but the application period for this job opening has past. Please go to the
ACHD Employment Home page for current employment opportunities.
Personal Computer Specialist
Applications are now being accepted for the position of Personal Computer Specialist in Information Technology. Starting wage is $19.62 - $22.55/DOQ.
This position includes an excellent benefit package with medical, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and membership in the Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI).
- The primary duties of this position are to support and maintain desktop computers, laptop computers, mobile devices, and peripheral devices to include contract printing equipment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, upgrading, and documenting all hardware and software.
- This position also assists in the administration of physical security systems, network servers and infrastructure, and the desktop phone system.
- Responds to user questions and problems through the Service Desk process, and trains personnel in the use of equipment and software.
- The successful candidate must have considerable knowledge of personal computers, software, networks, and troubleshooting techniques. Must have demonstrated ability to connect and configure computers and peripherals in a network environment. Requires knowledge and experience with Active Directory, group policies, and administration of a variety of software including Windows 7/10, M365, Adobe, and Autodesk products.
- This position requires the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with users.
- A degree in computer Information Science or a related field is preferred, OR any combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities is acceptable.
A completed application is required and must be submitted to Human Resources by 4:30 p.m., December 10, 2019.