Tuesday, December 30, 2014
New Year's Eve celebration to close several Downtown Boise streets
New Year’s Eve celebration to close several Downtown Boise streets
Boise – The 2nd Annual Idaho Potato Drop New Year’s Eve Party begins tomorrow evening. Several streets in Downtown Boise will be temporarily closed to accommodate the event.
9:00 a.m., Wednesday, December 31st
· Main Street between 11th Street and 9th Street
· Main Street between 6th Street and 5th Street
· 8th Street between Bannock Street and Jefferson Street
2:00 p.m., Wednesday, December 31st
· 8th Street between Main Street and Idaho Street
· 8th Street between Idaho Street and Jefferson Street
7:00 p.m., Wednesday, December 31st
· Main Street between 9th Street and Capitol Boulevard
· Main Street between Capitol Boulevard and 6th Street
· Idaho Street between Capitol Boulevard and 9th Street
· Bannock Street between 9th Street and Capitol Boulevard
· 9th Street from south of Idaho Street to Grove Street
Capitol Boulevard may be closed at Front Street to north of Main Street later in the evening at the discretion of the Boise Police Department. All streets will be reopened no later than 4:00 a.m. Thursday, January 1st.
The Ada County Highway District reminds motorists to drive safely – don’t drink and drive.