Monday, October 24, 2016
Ada County – Several utility work projects will create lane restrictions on portions of Ada County roadways starting as soon as today.
Utility work creates lane restrictions on several Ada County roadways
· Capitol Boulevard between Fulton Street and just north of Broad Street will have lane restrictions tomorrow (Tuesday, October 25) from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. to allow crews to patch the asphalt. This work will finish the project Owyhee Construction did last weekend to install the new water main across Capitol Boulevard.
· Ten Mile Road north of Nelis Drive will have lane restrictions with flagging from October 24 through October 28. Idaho Power and Das-co will be performing utility work there.
· Victory Road west of Curtis Road will have lane restrictions starting today (October 24) through November 5. Century Link and Track Utilities will be performing utility work there.
· Apple Street between Carter Street and Old Saybrook Lane will have lane restriction with flagging from October 25 through October 27. Intermountain Gas and Das-co will be performing utility work there.
· Boise Avenue between Linden Street and Apple Street will have lane restrictions while Cable One and J A Miller perform underground utility work from October 25 through November 3.
· Eagle Road (southbound) between the canal and Easy Jet Drive will have lane restrictions on October 25 while Idaho Power performs utility work there.
· Federal Way (southbound) between Micron Gate A and Micron Gate B will have lane restrictions on October 26 while Idaho Power and International Line Builders perform utility work there.
· There are ongoing lane restrictions with flagging on Franklin Road between Black Cat Road and Ten Mile Road for utility relocations in advance of the upcoming ACHD road widening project.
Motorists can expect delays in these areas, and should give themselves extra time to arrive at their destinations.