Based on public input heard from the March 12th open house, ACHD will proceed with Option 2, constructing curb, gutter, and sidewalk on both the north and south sides of Clark Street. The next step will be to finalize the design and purchase needed right-of-way in 2016. Construction is planned for 2018. Learn more about what we heard at the public involvement meeting by clicking on the open house follow-up letter under "Related Documents".
March 12, 2015 Open HouseMaterials
- Option 1
- Construct curb, gutter and sidewalk on the north side of Clark Street.
- Option 2
- Increase pedestrian connectivity.
- Provide a safe route for children walking to area schools.
- Complete design: December 2015
- Right-of-Way: October 2016
- Construction: 2017
Start Date: TBD
End Date: TBD