- Construct curb, gutter and sidewalk on both sides of Camas Street within the public right-of-way to match existing
- "Reclaim" street (similar to rebuilding street, but less extensive)
- Replace existing speed humps
- Retain on-street parking on both sides of the street
- Move existing crosswalk slightly to west
- Improve storm drain system and relocate private owner irrigation as needed
- Improve pedestrian safety and connectivity
- Provide a safe route to school for children walking to local schools
Construction - June thru September 2017
This summer crews will be rebuilding Camas Street to include a new roadway surface, curb, gutter and sidewalk.
- Camas will be closed to through traffic. However, access to Cassia Park and homes will be maintained.
- Driveway closures - contractor will coordinate with impacted residents.
- Equipment back up alarms and ground vibration.
- General construction noise and dust.
- Work is expected to occur between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Sign up here to receive email updates during construction or call (208) 387-6147.
- Start Date:
- June 2017
- End Date:
- September 2017