This project is substantially complete.
For up-to-date information on this and other work, please see the ACHD Roadwork in the Area map.
There was a preconstruction conference held on May 7th.
The Ada County Highway District will begin its 2019 Downtown Boise Maintenance which is pavement rehabilitation project. Construction is scheduled to start early May 2019 and run through late September 2019. Work includes repaving, replacing some curb, gutter sidewalk and pedestrian ramps and utility relocation and replacements. Project segments include:
2019 Downtown Boise Implementation - HB312
- 16th Street, Front Street to State Street: COMPLETE
- 15th Street, Front Street to State Street: Milling and paving is tentatively schedule for November 10-14, pending weather and the completion of CCDC's work.
- Bannock Street, 16th Street to 15th Street: COMPLETE
- Bannock Street, Capitol Boulevard to 2nd Street: COMPLETE
Main Street and Idaho Street, 16th Street to Broadway Avenue - HB312
- Main Street, 16th Street to 13th Street: Minor work remains
- Main Street, 10th Street to 8th Street: Minor work remains
- Main Street, 8th Street to 4th Street: Milling and paving complete, permanent striping the week of October 13th
- Main Street, Capitol Boulevard to Broadway Avenue: Minor work remains
- Idaho Street, 16th Street to Broadway Avenue: Pavement markings the week of November 18th
- Start Date:
- May 2019
- End Date:
- Fall 2019