- Remove the barrier just south of Bush Avenue
- Add curb, gutter and sidewalk on the west side of the street
- Construct curb and gutter on the east side of the street
- Add pedestrian ramps
- Rebuild street to meet modern standards
- Majority of improvements will be completed within the public right-of-way
- View the design*
What do you think?
Thank you for your interest in the 38th Street Project. The comment period closed on April 3, 2019.
*If you need the design in a different format, please call ACHD at 208-387-6100 | TTY: 1-800-377-3529.
- Increase connectivity in the neighborhood
- Provide pedestrian facilities for children walking to school
- March 2018 - Public feedback
- 2020 - Purchase right-of-way (if necessary)
- 2022 - Construction
Time frames subject to change
- School children and pedestrians
- Private property impacts
- Review and address comments from the public
- Finalize design
- Construction is anticipated for 2022