Construction Update as of 4/20/18: Utility relocations started in advance of the project and are on-going. Excavation on the west side of the roadway is complete. Crews are working on the placement of base gravels.
As of February 9th, Cloverdale has re-opened and the three minor irrigation crossings are being done half-at-a-time with flaggers. Commuters should expect delays. Traffic was switched onto temporary pavement on the east side of the road on February 9th.
- Widen roadway to five lanes with curb, gutter and sidewalk, using existing sidewalk where feasible
- Add bike lanes
- Install two pedestrian signals on Cloverdale Road at Granger Street and S. Clover Meadows Drive
- Build a retaining wall on east side of roadway, between Stillwater Drive and Bowmont Street
Project also includes
- A drainage pond near the south property line of the Cloverdale Nursery
- Work at Fairview Avenue and Cloverdale Road intersection to smooth out rough surface
October 24, 2013 Open House
Click on the following image to view displays from the open house: