Construction Update as of 6/15/18: Traffic was swapped onto the new pavement on the west side of Cloverdale on Friday, May 25th. Crews are working on excavation and placement of base gravels on the east side of Cloverdale. Curb and gutter on the east side is expected to start in late June or early July.
Beginning the evening of May 14th (Monday), crews will be diamond grinding on Cloverdale near the Fairview intersection to correct imperfections of the existing concrete. This work will be done at night from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. and is expected to last one week. Work will be done within two (2) travel lanes at a time and the intersection will be flagged. There will be two (2) lanes open in each direction on Fairview and two (2) lanes open in each direction on Cloverdale at the intersection. However, traffic may be shifted and some of the turn lanes may be closed while work is taking place. All lanes will be re-opened during the day.
Commuters should expect delays. Traffic was switched onto temporary pavement on the east side of the road on February 9th.
- Widen roadway to five lanes with curb, gutter and sidewalk, using existing sidewalk where feasible
- Add bike lanes
- Install two pedestrian signals on Cloverdale Road at Granger Street and S. Clover Meadows Drive
- Build a retaining wall on east side of roadway, between Stillwater Drive and Bowmont Street
Project also includes
- A drainage pond near the south property line of the Cloverdale Nursery
- Work at Fairview Avenue and Cloverdale Road intersection to smooth out rough surface
October 24, 2013 Open House
Click on the following image to view displays from the open house: