Construction includes replacing asphalt pavement and improving adjacent pedestrian ramps as needed. Some areas have been identified as needing a slightly more extensive amount of maintenance repair. Asphalt in these areas will be removed, then a portion of the base material will be removed and replaced, followed by the placement of new asphalt pavement. The following street segments will be included in this project:
Construction update as of 4/20/18: The Preconstruction Meeting was held on February 22nd. The Notice to Proceed is scheduled for early March. The contractor has 150 working days to complete the contract.
- 3rd Street, Myrtle to Front Street and Jefferson Street to Fort Street
- 4th Street, State Street to Washington Street
- 11th Street, Myrtle Street to Front Street and Main Street to Bannock Street
- Amity Road, Production Street to Market Street: Manholes were lowered on April 11th. Milling is scheduled to start Sunday, May 22nd. The asphalt paving test strip is scheduled for May 23rd.
- Cherry Lane, Ten Mile Road to Meridian Road
- Collister Drive, Hill Road to Quail Ridge Drive: Concrete work is complete.
- Curtis Road, Morris Hill Road to the south off-ramp of Interstate I-84
- Harrison Boulevard, Hays Street to Hill Road
- Irene Street, N. 33rd Street to N. 28th Street and N. 26th Street to Harrison Boulevard: Concrete work is on-going.
- Rose Hill Street, Roosevelt Street to Vista Avenue
- Seamans Gulch Road, Hill Road Parkway to the Ada County Landfill entrance
- Sycamore Drive, State Street to Taft Street: Concrete work is complete.
- Taft Street, N. 32nd Street to N. 28th Street
- Start Date:
- Spring 2018
- End Date:
- Late Fall 2018