The Ada County Highway District is designing improvements for Ten Mile Road between Victory Road and Overland Road. The purpose of the project is to improve intersection and roadway operations, increase safety for current and future motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists, and accommodate future traffic volumes.
Please review the following information and let us know what you think.
Thank you for your interest in the Ten Mile Project. The comment period closed on December 20, 2019.
Ten Mile Road, Victory to Overland
- Widen Ten Mile Road to two lanes in each direction with a center turn lane
- Add curb, gutter and 7-foot wide sidewalks on both sides
- Include buffered bike lanes on both sides of the road
Ten Mile Road and Victory Road Intersection
- Build a modified dual-lane roundabout at the Ten Mile and Victory intersection.
- The roundabout will include two lanes leading to the roundabout, with one travel lane in the center and the right lane as a right turn only lane.
- Include curb, gutter, sidewalk and crosswalks
- Add buffered bike lanes leading up to the roundabout, and bike ramps going to the sidewalk
- Add a stormwater basin south of the intersection
- The roundabout is being designed to be easily expanded to a full dual-lane roundabout when needed.